We are open during Covid-19
- Podiatry is an essential service that will remain open during this period.
- In line with Department of Health instructions, we are able to offer our full range of services to all patients both current and new.
Please call to discuss your foot concerns and we will find a way to assist you.
- Peninsula Foot Clinic has taken necessary steps to ensure safe distancing, allowing spacing between appointments, increased cleaning surfaces and use of screens and safety shields to keep everyone safe and help stop the spread of the virus. Please Call to discuss these measures and see how we can assist you at your appointment.
If you are feeling unwell , have any flu symptoms or have had close contact with anyone that has known Covid-19 you must reschedule your appointment and not enter our clinics.
- Assessment Foot and ankle injuries.
- Foot pain preventing you for exercising in isolation?
- Foot orthoses, braces and splints
- Ingrown nails
- Diabetes management
- Telehealth appointments offered – rebates available
Call 03 5976 7429
Thank you for trusting Peninsula Foot Clinic with your foot health during this time.